Engineered Fibers Technology is pleased to announce that Cellusuede Products, Inc. (Rockford, IL) has acquired a twenty-percent ownership in the company as the start of a new strategic partnership related to short-cut technical fibers, including new application and market development.
This new partnership brings significant strategic benefit to both companies including the ability to initiate programs which will combine their unique and complementary technical and manufacturing resources. This synergy will result in both the rapid development of new technical fiber markets, and the extension of existing markets with an emphasis on geographic and export expansion. Attached is a press release discussing this new alliance which will provide new opportunities to offer specially tailored short fibers and specialty fiber services. We have worked closely with Cellusuede for many years, and this partnership presents a great opportunity to expand EFT capabilities and fiber based engineered materials.
EFT is a leading source of precision short cut fibers, fibrillated and nanofibrillated fibers specialty fiber based materials and services. Our materials research, development and manufacturing facilities, combined with an expert technical and production staff and customer support, are able to provide you with:
- Precision short-cut fibers for specialty/technical papers in lengths of 0.10 to 75 mm
- High performance short fibers for engineered materials/composites
- Short-cut carbon & metal-coated carbon fiber for thermal/electrical/mechanical applications
- EFTec™ nanofibrillated fibers with fibril diameters similar to electrospinning
- Fibrillated fiber/pulp in either wet or dry form for specialty papers and engineered materials
- Specialty wet process development
- Applications engineering
- Contract research / manufacturing
- Fiber sales from world-wide sources
- Coated/sized continuous and short-cut fibers with controlled strand integrity for thermoplastic /thermoset molding compounds and engineered materials
High Technology Fibers, Materials and Services
Visit Spectracarb.com for GDL porous graphite papers and panels used in electrochemical devices such as fuel cells and electrolyzers.